Find Your
Union Steward

Stewards are members in your workplace designated to help you with your union related questions and concerns.

To find a Steward for your unit, first select your employer (U of T, St. Mike’s, Vic or U of T Schools).  

For U of T, you can also select the Human Resources area of your workplace if you wish,or browse the list of all the stewards and pick one who works nearby. U of T stewards are indicated SA (for staff-appointed) and CAS (for casual). Casual members can contact stewards from either unit.  

Stewards are volunteers, so if you contact one and don’t get a response, please reach out to the union office for assistance and follow up.

Start typing and press Enter to search