U of T Staff-Appointed Bargaining Tools
Support your UofT Staff-Appointed bargaining committee with these valuable tools to bargain a fair contract with the University of Toronto.
- Join the USW Local 1998 Facebook group.
- Join the USW Local 1998’s Instagram.
- Join the USW Local 1998 LinkedIn group.
- Sign up for the Communication Action Team (CAT) and communicate with the members.
- Sign up and receive Text Message for bargaining updates.
- Provide us your personal email address in the event of strike or lock-out.
- Download AODA Complaint Bargaining Tools Business Cards
- Download the Bargaining Virtual Backgrounds below
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
- Strike Vote FAQ
- Job Action and Strike FAQ
United We Bargain, Together We Win! Virtual Backgrounds:
UofT is rated as a top employer – we expect them to bargain fairly! Virtual Backgrounds
Zoom / MS Teams Profile picture
Check back and this page will be updated periodically for more bargaining tools to support your bargaining committee.